31 August 2007

On my way home

A week away and I’m looking forward to getting back home… longing for my girl and her warm embrace. Caro’s been alone all week and I know we will be spending the weekend together, catching up on together time and all that.
After a very busy week here in Chicago and Pittsburgh I’m at the airport and trying to phone, mail and MSN all at the same time before boarding. Having run for the plane from Pittsburgh to Chicago and caught it!, I am for once at the airport in time here in Chicago. Plane leaves in an hour and a half… eight and a half hours flight… landing at 7:45 tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

Mattis said...

Hi folks,

cool blog! it is easily readable and a nice photo of the two of yours. Keep on writing! I have marked an rss-feed on your blog in the settings of my moblie phone so i will get informed of more news of you in future time.

Richard the Lion Heart said...

Hi Mattis, So pleased your reading what we write... looking forward to seeing yours developing as well. Richard