27 October 2008

Hi there!

It's me, Liam :-)
Today, I'm 3 weeks and 3 days old.
Life has been pretty interesting so far, it's so different to where I was before, I can tell you that! Every day, I experience something new.
Everybody says that I'm so small, but when I stretch my arms and legs I'm quite long already.
I have a nice pram where I like to sleep, especially on the balcony. Sometimes, Mummy takes me out with the pram too. I've even been on the bus already into town - exciting, all the sounds and even more to look at!
But I also like to be at home and to take it easy. My favourite pastime is studying things, like the whales on the wall in my room or Mrs Cow who is sitting next to me on the changing table. Sometimes I try to talk to her, but she still seems a bit shy.
Another favourite pastime of mine is having a lie-in in the mornings, especially with Mum and Daddy next to me. Also quite cool is my bath in the evenings that I have in a little bucket called Tummy Tub. In there, I can almost sit on my own!
That's it for now, I'm tired after this entry.
See you soon!

So big!
Lie-in with Daddy
Me and Mrs Cow
Splashing around in Tummy tub
Napping in my pram

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you guys should honestly get a life ;) // little big sis