19 July 2006

Day One - In the beginning...

...I had no idea what I should use this blogg for, so I decided to start and see what happened. In the beginning you just don't know do you?
Anyway, here goes and lets hope it gets better then this in any future entries.

I just got back from a two week holiday in Greece with my two girls...Island hopping as usual and it was really hot and good fun. We went to 3 different islands and had a good time. As usual, a few unexpected things happened...perhaps a little more about this later on.
Anyway, here I am back at home and thinking about what I should write about, want to write about or dare write about here!

Well you might be interested to know what I look like, so I added this little picture of me, taken today on my webcam. OK its not a great shot, but you try and do better with one of these little things!
I'm not very photogenic, at least I don't think so, but you get the general idea anyway. I'm in my kitchen and have my unshaven "holiday look" for now. We shall see how long that lasts.

No comments: