29 July 2006

Its raining!

Woke up to a whole lot of rain today :(
Had planned to have a picnic in the park with friends today, oh well, another day perhaps.
Time to start planning for two days on the track with my Triumph. Me, Josip and Elis are off to GellerĂ¥sen, a track a few hundred km west of Stockholm. Were booked on a two day course...track techniques etc. Should be great fun. I was on Gotland last year on the new track there and that was f***ing fantastic, so I cant wait to do it again.
Josip crashed his bike on Gotland last week, now his nick name is stumpy! Lost a bit of a finger..Ouch. Anyway hes coming with us anyway and will share the other Kawasaki.
Just in case, here's a picture of the bikes. Josips is no more, but my yellow Triumph is running fine.

Not sure if C from Germany will come over to visit me next week. Hoping she lets me know this weekend. Looking forward to that and seeing her again.

No comments: