04 October 2007

Swedish autumn light

I think I am more a summer girl, but I love the autumn too on days like this week. It's sunny and a clear blue sky! Many trees are already coloured and everything is bathed in a beautiful warm light of the sun that is already quite low.
I love riding my bike back home through Haga Park, the huge Park just around the corner from where we live. I took some pictures today.
Hope you all have some lovely sunny autumn days! Go out then and enjoy all the colours, marvel at the long shadows of the trees, find some conkers and smell, it's autumn :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried to leave a comment before, Caro, but for some reason it didn't work, so I'll try again. I love autumn colours too, and next week WSM and I are going to see the Henry Moore exhibition at the Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew in London; we think the statues will look splendid in front of the autumn folliage of the trees.