11 October 2007

Week away

I’m away from home this week on a business trip in Jönköping and Poland. Two rail exhibitions in the same week… someone should really plan these things better so they don’t coincide. Jönköping was ok. We were involved with a big event with the Swedish rail group, and organised a dinner and visit to an ice hockey match for some 120 customers and partners. That was actually quite good fun and only the 4th time I’ve seen a live hockey match in Sweden after all these years here.
Now I’m in Gdansk in Poland for another rail exhibition and head back to Stockholm tomorrow evening.
Caro has been on her own with the girls all week, and as far as I can tell from my phone calls, she’s been coping well with that, as I thought she would actually. It’s obviously another first for her in the process of living with me and the girls. It’s a new experience for her to live with two teenage girls in the house and I think she is doing a great job of getting acclimatised to that.
I’m very much looking forward to seeing them all and to see Caro tomorrow. She’s coming to the airport to collect me… mmmm, I get hugs and kisses as soon as I land :)

2 comments:

Jamescoolness said...

Hi Richard,
Found your bog via tim's. Wow its been a long time and things have changed since sarah and I stayed with you and the girls up at the lake house. Life seems to be going very well for you.
james (married to your cousin sarah kennaugh)
http://www.jamescoolness.com

Richard the Lion Heart said...

Hi there James,
Well its great to hear from you. Send me your e-mail address. I checked out your web site, its great, and I added a comment too.
Richard