07 January 2007

Loving you

It’s been a beautiful 2 weeks together and I’ve so much enjoyed this time with you…with you in my life, in my flat, in my arms. You’re a girl I can share everything with and this makes me feel good inside…and loving you and knowing your loving me back… and this is what’s so important.
I want to love you and I want to be loved back.
I’ve tried to explain the importance of this to you over the last week, when we’ve been discussing our relationship, so I hope you have been able to understand this.
I think this love is what drives me on with our relationship, gives me the will power to make it work, despite all the possible hurdles. This love can make anything work… the rest we can work out together and as long as were strong and believe in our relationship… then I’m convinced we can be very happy together.
Love Richard

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Yes, I think I learned and understood a lot about you the last week. And the more I get to know you the happier I feel to have you in my life.

You are very special. And in a way very romantic. And I love you so much for that!

Thanks.

Richard the Lion Heart said...

My love, this is indeed a compliment I hope I can continue to live up to. Perhaps I am a romantic! Anyway... I love you even more for you saying these things.
For ever yours...love MrSmith