30 January 2007

More decorating

I'm re-decorating Hannah’s room this week. It had dark green wallpaper which nobody liked and so we had agreed to re-paint the room. I sanded and filled the joins in the paper and border and sanded it all down last weekend. Now I’ve painted 3 walls twice with white and Hannah is going to help with the red colour she has picked for the other wall. It should look quite cool when its finished.
This reminded me about when Caro was in Stockholm in the week after Christmas… when we re-painted my bedroom together. This was very successful, not only because the room looks so much better and brighter now, but also because we worked so well together in this task. We agreed on how to do it and had fun decorating together. I’m sure we will find other similar decorating projects in the future and I’m looking forward to them already.

No comments: