05 February 2007

A snow’less weekend

Caroline arrived on Friday night... so much needed to see her… and I collected her from the airport. I had a card problem entering the car park, which delayed me just long enough for her to get to the arrivals hall before me… phew…, not quite in time, but in time for a loving hug and kiss… just what I needed.
It had started raining so all the promised snow was fast looking very sad. It’s still far too warm for this time of the year, around +3 deg.C.
We had a lovely Friday evening to our selves as H&E were both out. It was obvious we both had really felt a need for each other and we made the most of this evening to catch up with our desire for body contact.
On Saturday we got up and had breakfast and went to town to do some shopping. We visited a few shops on Söder and bought our first piece of jointly chosen stuff for the flat, a new cover for my bed quilt. We went to our fav cafe, Wanes, and met the girls there too for lunch. Then we walked over town together and we all went to see a film, “The Queen” (see separate film review to follow). Caro was a bit tired by now, so she had a quick rest and I fixed some dinner… then we went out with Tess, Christian and Josip. We all played some pool and gad a good time. Caro and I were defiantly the winning team and I think we played well together.
The Sunday was spent with a long morning chat and cuddles in bed, followed by a walk out in Nacka. The snow was not so white but we had a good chat and fika in the cafe, where we reviewed Caro’s CV in English.
By the time we got to the airport on Sunday evening, we were both very tired, but happy we had been able to do a lot over the weekend in each others company. We had a special chat at the airport… on our favourite airport sofa :)

No comments: