25 October 2006

Family visitors

My sister and her family have been here in Sweden staying with me from Saturday to Wednesday this week. It was a long time since she was last here in Sweden and it’s been good having them here. Three of their children were with them, so the flat was very full, but we all get on so it wasn’t a problem. It’s nice to see my girls getting on so well with their cousins, despite the fact that they don’t see so much of them. It’s as if they’ve lived next door all the time. They have similar interests and chat about music, ipods, xbox games and school…no problems at all. We’ve been to Skansen with them and they visited several museums and have managed to get around town on their own. Had the chance to talk to my sister about lots of stuff and it seems we are still getting on well, us two…and that feels good. She was happy to hear I have a new girl friend and is looking forward to meeting Caro if we go to England. Now I’ve dropped them all off at the bus station, for their connection to the airport, and when I get home it seems quiet in the flat for the first time in a week and even the girls notice that too.

No comments: