02 October 2006

3 days to go

During the past week I have had some really good e-mail and msm exchanges with Caro and we Skyped for some time on Sunday. It’s so good to hear her voice and it makes me feel much closer to her.

We’ve been discussing several topics, including her visit to Stockholm, which is now only 3 days away. She’s coming for 10 days, so we will have lots of time to relax and be our selves. This will be the first time she meets my two girls, H&E, and I’ve been trying to anticipate her reaction to this first meeting. We’ve discussed this during the week and when I was last in Köln. I’m sure they will like her and they are very social and easy to get along with. Caro is also working with children, so this situation shouldn’t be too unusual for her. Anyway I’m planning some casual everyday things for us to do together, so I hope we are all able to relax and they can get to know each other.

I have also planned a small surprise trip for me and Caro at the weekend. I think I need to do things like this, as Caro is obviously a planning and organising person. I want our relationship to be balanced in some way, so it’s not always her that’s fixings things. I’ve perhaps been a bit lazy with this sort of thing in my last relationship and know girls appreciate it when their men also fix things.

Now I only have to count down the days….3 to go… cant wait to have her by my side again…. to let her meet some of my friends and relax together in our own time.

Welcome to Stockholm Caroline :)

No comments: