16 October 2006

Now 3 months

Caro reminded me today that’s its now 3 months to-the-day since we met in Greece…its hard to believe that we’ve been able to do so much together in such a short space of time. And get to know each other so well…despite the fact that we actually live in different countries!

We’ve just got to the end of 10 fantastic days together here in Stockholm, the first time we’ve been together for longer than a long weekend, and it was great. This girl is lovely in so many ways and I love her being in my life and being part of hers too. The week has been filled with so many great moments and experiences together, some big and some small, I’m not sure I can remember them all for my blog…I shall try to put some of them into writing…as I know we both benefit from this blog. And I know that just writing them down makes me feel closer to her…and as I’m missing her already and she only flew back to Köln on Sunday evening and now it’s Monday, I know this will help.

No comments: