19 October 2006

Thursday - Good and Bad

Hmmm…some good and some bad thoughts at the end of this Thursday

Bad - My boss has been asked to leave the company and that makes me feel sad and unsure about the future at TagVille. I get on very well with him and will miss working together with him.

Good - It’s Thursday and that means its Friday tomorrow, and after a very busy stressy week, I need the weekend to arrive soon.

Bad – The day was full of difficult meetings with staff and customer contacts and I’m getting behind with my work load, especially with all this company politics to deal with.

Good - I had a relaxing evening playing some pool with my friend Aaron and we had a good chat about girls, life and stuff, and I won the most games.

Bad – I don’t have my girl lying in my bed waiting for me to come to bed and satisfy her desires.

Good - Caro has updated her Blog and sent me a lovely e-mail, and now I have sweet thoughts of her in my mind when I go to bed…and I know she’s thinking of me too and that makes the distance between us seem less :)


No comments: