29 October 2006

To Caroline

You’re sure to have had another busy day and I hope it was as fun as yesterday…would have loved to have seen the killing of the lamp….it sound so funny, I can just imagine this being performed by your group on stage :)
Of course you must be with the theatre group on Wednesday, apart from keeping your commitment to your friends, it’s not for me to just turn up and disrupt your plans…I’m the one who has to fit in. Any way I’m looking forward to see you perform with the group, and wouldn’t dare read a book, how rude would that be!
Great if you can fix a ride to the airport, so I catch my plane.

I missed you so much last night and today. I went out with Josip and his friend Elis and two other guys. We had quite a night and ended up in a club and dancing till 4 in the morning! But I wanted to dance with you…not the other people on the dance floor...I wanted my girl by me, close to me, and there to kiss when the slow dance came along at the end.
Today I was a bit hung-over and tired. I went for a walk in the park and could only think of you. It was so beautiful, the trees turning yellow and gold in the sun…and again I wanted to be next to you and seeing this together with you. I feel I’m wanting you more and more…Call me soon

No comments: