11 December 2006

Christmas Market

I landed in Munich, then a short wait and a 1 hour flight to Cologne. No time to waste, I take a taxi from the airport to get to her flat as quick as possible. As usual we had a beautiful evening together and woke in the morning having enjoyed our loving hours in the bed together. Caroline was attending her course on Sunday, so I sat in bed and wrote some stuff on my PC, read and had a relaxing time. Then I walked around her neighbourhood

And took a few pictures of Cologne and found the Starbucks where we should meet up. I like this feeling of sitting in a café and reading and waiting for my girlfriend to turn up and come in and give me a kiss and a hug. We went to one of the small bars and had a coffee and a light snack and wrote Christmas present lists together (another first for us). Then we went to a traditional German Christmas Market and enjoyed the atmosphere, found a present for my sister and drank a mug of Gluvine…very Christmas’y.
We had a great evening together…ate some food and talked about lots of big and small things in our lives…and then to bed. We got up together and I left for the airport. Leaving her is easier these days…and I knew it would only be 2 weeks before I would be back for the Christmas holidays.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

May I correct something? I didnt collect you at the airport, my love, I was at the course.
But never mind, only a negligible detail ;-)

I like this too, meeting my boyfriend in a café, find him reading, give him a kiss and a hug..... kind of a first as well, because last time you haven't been my boyfriend yet.
:-)

Richard the Lion Heart said...

My bad memory...had to correct that for you...you can hug and kiss me in any cafe, any time :)