23 December 2006

Friday...on my way

After a very busy week, I have at last left work...I need this break and I need my girl. Just some last minuite things to fix...take Hannah and their stuff over to their mums...and finish packing. In a bit of a rush now...dont forget the things in the fridge! and my book and the Christmas presents. Throw my bag on my back, and head for ths airport bus...just in time...I catch the one I wanted to get. Check in, pass security...and relax...on my way. I call Caroline and we agree to meet at the airport, wonder if she will make it to the airport in time this time? Call my Auntie Carol and my Dad and say Happy Christmas...and sit n write rhymes for the presents to Caroline...looking forward to being together with her for Christmas. On the plane...write and doze...land a little late... and Caroline is waiting for me, and that kiss, that hug...my love, it´s so good to be in your arms again.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

And yes...... I was in time at the airport!
Well, it was a bit difficult......missed bus, had to take a taxi..... but what counts, I was in time!!
:-)