07 December 2006

More Firsts...

Looking back to this weekend there are some special moments to remember and some more firsts to document. Like the meeting at Arlanda…again the most sensual kiss when Caroline arrived. Also those special words whispered into her ear…I love you…this is such a special phrase. We were naturally very passionate following this 3 week gap since we last met. And the beautiful love making in my bed that night showed we both had been missing each other. On Saturday morning we eventually got out of bed and had breakfast, before going into Stockholm to do some shopping. We went to the old food hall on Östermalm and then did some sort of Christmas shopping together, which was a first. We then went to see a film together. A great first…we both love films and it seems we have similar taste in what we want to see. We chose a Woody Alan film, Scoop, which was funny and Woody Alan was just great in his role too. That lovely Scarlett Johansson was also in the film. We cuddled and kissed and enjoyed the film together...I just love watching a film with my girl sitting next to me and her hand on my leg…never knowing when it might move up my thigh.

After the film we went home and I prepared a curry, the first time I have mode one for Caro. We were a little short of time, so I had to rush it a little, but it was quite good and Caro seemed to like it. After dinner we met up with Josip and went into town to go bowling. This was also the first time Caro and I have been bowling together. Happy to say she was good at this too…and I played quite badly and Josip wiped the floor with us with a row of strikes and high scores. After a drink or two at a bar we arrived home at around 12.

The Sunday was a nice mixture of morning intimacy, discussions and meeting up with Jonas and Pia and to see their new born baby Axel. He was very sleepy and well behaved and we enjoyed a 1st of advent fika with them. Again we are saying goodbye at the airport and its in some way easier…now we can believe in our loving relationship and the knowledge that we love each other, and that we will see each other again soon. I am happy to make Caroline smile with joy, when I confirm that I’m ready to share all her “baggage” of life and her past and that together we will deal with our life, love and happiness together.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Richard, reading this and remembering it all just warms my heart!

I really love your writings, hope you know that.