29 December 2006

Our first flight together

Had a few more days in Cologne, visiting friends of Caroline, going out and many great hours making love. On Tuesday we took the train South, to visit Caroline’s mum who lives near to Stuttgart. I really like travelling by train… talking, kissing, and listening to music…and all sorts of strange people to look at to. We shared the carriage with Mr Splendini and his assistant, who was unfortunately not well and caused quite a commotion during the trip.
It was good to meet Caro’s mum and her brother. Her mum was nice and tried her best to talk to me in English, even if its not her strong point. Florien was friendly and took a walk with me across the fields near the house, speaking very good English and telling me about his life and interests. Unfortunately both Caroline and I picked up a bug and were very ill during the night and were very week for a few days. Can’t remember ever being so ill…first time I’ve ever lost 1.5 kg at Christmas! Anyway, it was good to be there and see where Caroline had grown up and meet her family. On the Friday we took a plane from Stuttgart direct to Stockholm. This was another first…first time we were travelling on a plane together. And we spent a lot of time talking about the options for our future together…in the neutral air space between Germany and Sweden. It made me feel very emotional…had tears in my eyes…looking into the eyes of this very special girl I love.

No comments: