28 September 2006

A Saturday to remember

When I wake up the next day lying next to this angle of a girl, I can only think and wonder how lucky I am to be in this heavenly situation, this warm embrace from a feline form wrapped along my body from behind, caressing me into a waking state. This is to become a day to remember, for many reasons.
Its time to get up as were helping one of her best friends move into her new flat nearby. We take her bike and I remember it was a long time ago I gave a girl a lift on the packet holder of a bicycle…that’s funny, and I’m smiling to my self in the shop windows as we ride by, thinks this was a childish feeling. And I like it.
The move goes quite quick as these not too much and were 6 or 7 helping. The flats nice and it reminds me more of a flat in England than Sweden which surprises me. Its good meet and chat to these Germans who are very social and speak English very easily to me…making me feel involved and welcome.
We do some shopping for food and make a plan for the evening with a meal. But when we decide to take a short rest to catch up on some sleep. After we have cooked and eaten, we ride over to a bar/club and watch a live jazz band play. It’s a good band and we have fun chatting and making up stories about the band members.

No comments: