22 September 2006

In Berlin

So as you will see in this picture, part of my job involves taking part in trade shows around the world to promote the company I work for. I have been in Berlin this week attending the International Rail Exhibition. We share a stand with 5 other companies from Sweden, which is a very good solution for us and ensures were part of a large on stand together.
I’m here with my boss and with two colleagues Tess and Anre. It’s been a very busy week and quite hard work, but we’ve had good fun too. Much of the day is spent talking to customers and partners and in the evenings we have been out in Berlin. I think I am missing between 2 and 4 hours of sleep each night and now its Friday I can feel this. Last night we went to the Hacherscher Markt in Berlin, which is a nice area and has lots of places to eat and drink. We ate outside then went on to some bars in the surrounding district.
Now I’m looking forward to catching the flight to Köln for the weekend and seeing Caro again.

No comments: