02 September 2006

Saturday bliss

I find myself waking up to Caro gently stroking my body from behind…she has a lovely way of doing this and it really turns me on in a big way. I lie as still as I can and enjoy the way her smooth hand is bringing my body to life and I wish that this will go on forever…but I don’t have the determination to keep still for long and eventually I turn around and caress her in return. Our skin touching and the contrast in its tone adding to the beauty of our embrace.

Caro has got up and made us coffee in bed and were sitting in bed talking and checking some things on her pc, like words we want to explain to each other and books of films were discussing. The internet is such a good tool for doing this. We plan the day and evening, even though it’s already quite late. Were going to meet two of her girlfriends later on and we text them with our plans of where to meet. We get up and I go out to buy bread and things for breakfast. The bakery is just round the corner and smells so good and its fun searching the other local shops for things I can’t find, I want orange marmalade and eventually I find it. We have breakfast on her balcony and its quite warm outside. We shop for some food for dinner then head off on our bicycles. We ride through the small streets and parks around the outskirts of Köln and stop on a grassy slope to fold out our rug and relax in. Were lying together in the park talking about our families and friends and I’m so happy to be there together with Caro, a loving couple in the park, along with the other couples around us…it feels good to be in this situation again, being a couple on a rug, in a park.

We cycle back home via the city centre and buy some books we have been talking about. Then back at the flat we cook dinner together and we work well in the kitchen at the same time. Caro’s obviously had problems with others in this area, because she comments on it and is surprised and pleased about this, that we can cook together. I think she has added this to her mental list of MrSmith plus points :)

Meeting her friends
We cycle across the city to a small wine bar called BarFly. I’m going to meet Friederike and Tatjana for the first time and I’m looking forward to this. I know Caro is a little nervous about what they will think of me, but I’m confident it will go well. We arrive first and order a great cocktail while we wait. When they arrive, I give them each a hug in the Swedish way and try to make sure I get their names right (I have been practicing them all day in my mind) which I manage to do for once. I think they are nervous about their English, which is actually fine, and were soon talking and laughing about all sorts of things. They are both very sweet. Its good fun and I’m happy we have such a good time together, and so is Caro, I can tell even before I ask her about it. She’s kissing me in the bar and I can tell were being studied by the others and no doubt we will be the subject of their discussions over the coming weeks. I’m careful not to drink too much because I can see that twinkle in Caro’s eyes and I know what that means, and I’m looking forward to making love to her again too when we get home. My mind is wandering already, before we even leave the bar. This is one of the best days I’ve had in a long time and when we get back to her flat, and her bed, it gets even better.

No comments: