22 September 2006

It’s good to be back in Köln

Having been apart from each other for 3 weeks I have a big need to meet this fantastic girl in Köln as soon as possible. I’m on the plane from Berlin to Köln and thinking of her again. I doze off as I’m so tired. It’s been a busy week at the exhibition in Berlin and several late nights and drinks have deprived me of sleep. I’m hoping this won’t spoil my weekend with Caroline. Almost there and as usual, I only have to play back one of my favourite moments in my mind of being with her... (see Blog entry 31 Aug 2006) and I’m longing for her again as the plane lands and I’m sending a text to her to say the plane has landed. Then soon were seeing each other again in the terminal and the hugs and sensual kisses confirm were both longing for each other. We take a quick taxi ride back to her flat and Caro’s telling me all about her school trip with a class of 11 year olds. Back at her place, she’s fixing me a delicious light supper and again I’m reminded she’s good a preparing food I like.
Then to bed and love and then sleeping…together again :-)

No comments: