03 September 2006

Sunday Heaven

I think I got coffee in bed again on Sunday…what could I possibly have done to deserve this…. We sit and chat in bed again and it’s so great that we seem to be able to talk about everything in such an uninhibited way. This girl is doing me so…much…good…I feel younger and refreshed by her smile, and her youth. We talk about her friends and I know they mean a lot to her and her to them too. You can see this from this sms that Tatjana sent me back on Saturday “it will be great to meet the man who makes this wonderful woman Caro fell so happy”. I hope I can live up to their expectations!

We take a walk around the area where she lives in Köln and were discussing our trips to see each other over the coming months and she asks about Christmas. I am a little surprised, but it will be great if we can arrange to see each other then too. On the way back to her flat we buy some cakes and have a snack before we have leave for the airport together. When I’ve checked in my bag, we sit and chat and photo each other in the airport terminal while we wait as long as possible before I have to leave. We decide we should start a series of airport photos of each other, so here is one of them. Were talking about our relationship and the risks involved because of the distance, culture and language, but we have so much going between us, I can only be optimistic and I hope that despite my warnings to Caro, that she believes my love and can also continue to be optimistic and make this work out for us.

No comments: