09 August 2006

I told C about the blog

Well I did it, I sent the text to Caroline to read. We were chatting on MSN and told her I had written all about our 1st weekend together. She wanted to read it, and I immediately wondered if I had done the right thing, perhaps she would think I was strange or out-of-order! I put the first day on my blog site and directed her to read it. She seemed delighted and wanted to read more. I sent her the next 3 days in an e-mail and waited. I was nervous, it was intimate stuff. She said she was lost for words, that she had never read about herself in this way before, in a real story about her, she liked it. I have since put most of it on the blog. Not sure I shall post the more intimate details yet. Have to think about that and be sure Caroline is OK with that too.
I shall write some more and try to document my feelings about this girl…its very therapeutic and I like doing it.
I had a nice mail from Caroline today. In it she wrote “its the first time that somebody is writing about me like that and it feels nearly indescribable. Some parts really fire my imagination :-) i'm thrilled!”
Comments like this make it all the more worth while to write.
We are trying to plan my visit to Köln next week. Its just luck I shall be there on business and get a chance to meet her again so soon. I shall also plan to visit her again soon for a long weekend if possible…that would be nice, to see where she lives; perhaps meet some of her friends.

No comments: