04 August 2006

Thursday with C

Thursday
I drove to the airport to collect Caroline, and then, there I was, standing in the arrival hall, wondering what to expect, wondering if she would recognise me, if I would recognise her! I was sure I had a good picture of her in my mind. But did it actually make any sense? To be here waiting for a girl I had only known for 7 hours in Greece a few weeks before. Was I absolutely mad? No, I was doing what I think I’m good at, following my instincts, wanting to meet that girl who had attracted me with her smile, fluttering eyes, her sexy dancing, and her obvious desire to be with me. I wanted to discover if Caroline was more than just a holiday romance. And then after a nervous wait, she was there, walking towards me, to meet me, and she looked so good, just as I had hoped and remembered.
An evening of listening of music, kissing, caressing, very late to bed, we slept together... just what I wanted to happen.

No comments: