13 August 2006

Saturday night’s thoughts…

Well its been a good day with a relaxing start…late up, breakfast, fixed some network stuff on my portable…than a long phone call with Caroline :) She’s not so keen to talk on the phone, but I love to hear her voice and just want her to bee here by my side. Can’t believe I’m so into this sometimes….but what can I do…I can sense she’s trying to squeeze down the phone line to be with me, and I want her to be here…now!

We exchanged some photos so I added one here. Its one of me that Caro has taken while she was here in my flat…its not bad. She has this group of friends like the Sex in the City gang and she’s been telling them all about us…wonder if they really think I’m a good idea for Caro? Hope so…and looking forward to meeting them…Caroline obviously likes them very much.

Well the day ended with a very good night out with Jonas and Pia. We went to see Jonas Gardell perform his one-man-show at the open air theatre on Söder. He was very good, then we went for a drink at the Thai Boat afterwards, it’s still very warm for Sweden and we sat out all night. Just got a nice sms from Caroline…something to go to sleep with :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm so this is what you look like!

Anonymous said...

by the way.... they do think you are a good idea for me.

Anonymous said...

Im so pleased to hear that