17 August 2006

Meeting Caroline for the 3rd time

I’m on the ICE train on my way to Köln. In just an hour or so I shall meet her again, my mind is wandering again and all I can think of is taking her as soon as we meet. Is this really normal behaviour? [Don’t be stupid, sure it is, you like her and she likes you, perfectly natural to think this way!] I’ll be there soon. Patience!

Now I’m waiting for Caroline at Starbucks outside the train station in Köln. Just managed to get on an earlier train and now she’s on her way to meet me. I sitting here with my coffee and just for now, try to stop myself thinking of all the things we might do together and how our relationship might develop, as this is too exciting and I want to seem relaxed when she arrives. I have my head down reading my book when she arrives. Then her warm hands are stroking my face from behind and then her face is reaching round to kiss me. She looks so good and happy and in that seemingly frozen moment in time, I realize that this could be the person I want to spend a lifetime together with. We hug and embrace and kiss each other and my heart is racing, she’s so pretty. We sit and chat, have a coffee and discuss plans. It’s a short buss ride to her flat and now here we are together in Cologne for the first time together. Her flat has big rooms and has a very female touch to it. Her beautiful paintings are on the walls and I like them a lot, she’s obviously talented. She has a beautiful balcony which is full of plants. Were both trying to be social and manage this 3rd meeting together in a serious sort of way, but that doesn’t last for long, we can’t help our selves. Were very close to each other, kissing, and we both want each other very much, all control is lost, we have to make love immediately.

No comments: