04 November 2006

and I want to stay

The next morning we wake up and I feel great…I think Caroline did too…she looked very happy. We chat and cuddle and make love again and were very relaxed and enjoying each others company. This evening and day together was so much needed by both of us…its just amazing how much we want each other.

We get up and have a sot of brunch meal and were watching the time as Friederike is due to pick us up at 12. Caroline has a theatre group to get to and I’m going with her and I’m looking forward to this. We drive with Friederike to the hotel where the performance will take place. It’s for an old ladies birthday party. I meet the others from the group and they are very friendly and want me to join in with their warm up session. I’m a little nervous. They are doing “PlayBack” theatre, which involves the players acting short stories live, based on input from the audience. They do a few to warm up, and then they ask me for a story! I’m not sure what to say to Friederike, who is the “story catcher” (I’m sure they have another name for this, but this seems very suitable) for this performance. I tell of the problems getting to Köln the previous evening…and then they begin, in English! Its very good and funny and Caro is looking at them, quite surprised, and like me, she’s so impressed with their performance of us that she forgets to take part her self. [Which when I read your blog later, I understand you were very moved at this point] Well the actual performance is actually very fun too and although I can’t understand most of what there saying, I’m enjoying watching them and how they all have their own styles and expressions.

Friederike drives us straight to the airport as I need to catch my flight home. Caroline and I sit in our now very familiar café at the airport and chat and hug and kiss, and long for the plane to be cancelled or something so I can stay longer. Another airport picture…these are so hard to get right when were both smiling and fooling about. But then I have to go and its never been so hard to let go of this girl…just one more kiss…then another…and another…and I want to stay with her.

No comments: