03 November 2006

Short trip to Cologne

There are times when I can even surprise myself…when I do something I wasn’t expecting to do…like this week, when I fixed a short trip to see Caro. Having not seen her for several weeks, I had the opportunity to make a stop in Germany on the way back from a business trip in Poland. It wasn’t actually great timing work wise and the detour would only give me an evening together with her in Cologne, but I really wanted to see her. So I went ahead and booked the flights and I called Caro last Friday to let her know I would be with her on Tuesday evening. She sounded so happy…I knew immediately this unexpected visit would be worthwhile.

My flight from Poland was late leaving Gdansk airport, so I missed my connecting flight to Cologne in Munich. I was mad about this…I’m so fed up with flights going wrong so often, especially when my girls waiting for me. I had a little luck as there was space on the next flight which was only an hour later. Frustrated…I called Caro to tell her I would be an hour late… and she told me she still planned to come to the airport to meet me. As I stood at the airport waiting for the next flight, I could only think of making love to her again as soon as I got to her flat.

When I arrived in Cologne and we met in the airport, my head felt dizzy with her love and kisses and my intense feelings for her. We took a taxi straight to her flat and were soon in her hall kissing passionately. This girl is amazing.
Later we relax and snuggle and chat in this late hour and we drink some wine and have a little midnight feast in her bed. I haven’t done that for a long time…its fun…then we fall asleep in a warn embrace, tired but satisfied and very happy...and in the dark I’m smiling on the outside as well as on the inside :)

2 comments:

Caroline said...

It's lovely what you write about this evening!
It was a true gift, you know. Thank you so much again, my love.
Caroline

Richard the Lion Heart said...

Your so welcome my love :)