16 November 2006

To Madrid

Thursday in Madrid
I was on my way to Madrid with my work today. I have customer meetings and I will take part in a Rail exhibition in Madrid, together with our Spanish Distributor. More importantly, I have my great girlfriend flying to Madrid, at the same time. Caroline is going to stay with me until Sunday…what great planning this was. When I landed in Madrid, Caroline was already there, as her flight from Cologne landed 30 minutes before mine. Again I can’t wait to hug and kiss her when again we are meeting after a few weeks apart, and again in an airport terminal. This is becoming our preferred meeting place :) As always, we can hardly stop kissing her…her tongue is playing delicately with mine as we kiss…my heart is racing and the sense of desire is filling the air around us. We take a taxi to my hotel, which is in the centre of Madrid. It’s a smart hotel and our room turns out to be just fine and has just what we need…a big bed :) We walk to a small Tapas bar and have some wine and tapas and chat. It has a beautiful atmosphere and we’re both very happy to be in Madrid together. We return to the hotel and move to the bed. What a fantastic lover my Caroline is... this Spanish mood is obviously very compatible with us.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Yes, the Spanish mood.... seems VERY compatible with us..... in many ways :-)