25 November 2006

Good Friday night

After a very tough week at work, filled with difficult meetings, stressy customer calls and too much e-mail, I needed a fun Friday night. I arrange for Therese and her man, Christian, and my friend Josip come over after work. Started with a much needed beer and some nibbles while we prepare our dinner together, which is a taco feast. Josip and Tess fix a fantastic Guacamole with lots of garlic.

Then we take a real drink, a mojito and Christian checks out the ice-hocky while we fix a play list for the music. We sit down and eat and have a good Friday chat and laugh lots which is very important on a Friday! Then we clear away and play a game of Poker. This is always good fun with cool Josip, hard to read Christian, and win on the river Tess :) But after a long game and much to and fro of chips…I manage to win… and it was a while since I last won so that was fun. All in all a very satisfying, fun Friday night...I just wish Caroline could have been here with me, to enjoy the evening together with me. I hope to do this again soon but togther with her.

No comments: