17 November 2006

Saturday in Madrid

Hmmm…there’s movement in the bed next to me…a soft hand is gently stroking my shoulder, moving down my back, over my backside, along my leg and back. This is the most pleasant way to woken up that is humanly possible, as I am waking up…and I realise that my girl is in need of love and attention. She’s lying in my arms and looking satisfied with her man and this great bed…and I relax and enjoy this morning cuddle and we make plans for the day ahead. The breakfast in the hotel is excellent and we take advantage of the easy atmosphere the hotel offers us. After breakfast, we set off to collect the police report that Caro has phoned in for the stolen wallet. It’s a sunny day and we walk through the twisting streets and soak up the Spanish sun. We walk through the palace grounds, around the old town and back to a small bar where we eat more Tapas.
Back at the hotel we run the bath and enjoy a bottle of Champagne and chocolates in the warm bubbly water, and just chat and absorb this great moment. We go out with Ignacio and his wife and eat tapas at 2 different places and then on to a bar for the last drink on the night. This part of the old town is full of such bars. This was a perfect day… and I want to keep on having days like this with Caroline for the rest of my life.

You are the best…my love…I love you.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

To reply with my very favourite Lou Reed song...

Oh it's such a perfect day,
I'm glad I spent it with you.
Oh such a perfect day,
You just keep me hanging on,
You just keep me hanging on.

Richard the Lion Heart said...

Your right...it was a perfect day together